Rutgers School of Pharmacy Information Session
All prospective students are encouraged to visit Rutgers University and the Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy.
Please note that reservations are required and seating is on a first come-first served basis. The school reserves the right to close sessions without prior notice.
|Next Information Session:||February 18, 2017|
|Location:||Allison Road Classroom (ARC)
618 Allison Road,
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Please note: All times are weather permitting. Cancellations, if necessary, will be clearly posted on the main page of the school website http://pharmacy.rutgers.edu/.
For more information or to register please visit http://pharmacy.rutgers.edu/content/information_sessions_school or call 848-445-8675.
Thank you for your interest in the Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Pennsylvania College of Art & Design OPEN HOUSE
Saturday, January 14, 2017 and Saturday, March 25, 2017
11:00 AM – 2:30 PM
- Learn about their BFA degree programs in digital media, fine art, graphic design, illustration, photography and check out their students’ work
- Get to know our students and faculty
- Bring your Portfolio and get personal advice from a professional artist
- Find out what you need to know about student life, housing, and the options available to help you cover your educational costs
- Tour our downtown campus and explore all the PCA&D and Lancaster City have offer as a living, learning environment
To register to attend or learn more visit pcad.edu/openhouse or call (800) 689-0379 ext. 1001
Construction Industry Career Day